List 10 books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take more than a few minutes and don’t think too hard. They don’t have to be the ‘right’ books or great works of literature, just ones that have affected you in some way.
In no particular order they are.
1) The Stand by Stephen King
2) Raise The Titanic by Clive Cussler
3) The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolkien
4) Lightning by Dean Coontz
5) Mike Mulligan and his Steam Shovel by Virginia Lee Burton
6) No One Here Gets Out Alive by Danny Sugerman & Jerry Hopkins
7) This Perfect Day by Ira Levin
8) Where The Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak
9) Mockingbird by Walter Tevis
10) Deathlands: Pilgrimage to Hell by Jack Adrian